Things that I am planning to DIY
- Monogram Letters for Ceremony site
- Bridesmaids cards (Done)
- Memorial table sign (printed just have to add to frame)
- Card box (Done)
- Bridesmaids tote bags
- Bridesmaid wine glasses (painted just needs to be baked)
- Flower girl bag (Done)
- Flower girl shirt (just have to iron on to her shirt)
- Flower girl basket (Done)
- Letters for cake table (Done)
- Candy buffet signs (designing now)
- Bridal bouquet (made mock up)
- Bridesmaid bouquets (4) (Done)
- Corsages for the moms (2) (Done)
- toss bouquet (Done)
- Boutineers (7) (Done)
- Centerpieces (Done)
- Sign for guest book (Done)
- Bridesmaids jewelry (necklaces-Done)
- checklist for bridesmaid and groomsmen checklist
- direction signs for ceremony and reception
- Escort card holders (Done)
- design our monogram (Done)
- kissing balls (8) (did a mock up)
- Bathroom basket
- emergency kits for bridal party
- groomsmen cuff links (just have to pour resin in the bezel cups)
- redo guest book
- make mini envelopes for guest book (cut out just have to fold)
- make my garter and toss garter
- Potpourri basket for church
- letters for candy buffet
- candle holders for bar and alter (done)
- bridesmaid hangers (just have to attach the last 2 to the hangers)
- cupcake stand (cut out just have to decorate)
- cake topper (Done)
- flower fasteners (one left to make)
- cupcake wrappers (almost done)
Paper DIY stuff
- Invites (Complete and sent!!)
- STD's (Complete and sent!!)
- rehearsal dinner invites
- Programs (designed just have to write and assembly)
- Photo Sharing cards
- Menu cards (Done)
- Escort Cards (Done)
- Thank you post cards
- Thank you cards for shower/bachlorette
- Table Numbers (done)
I want to make these if not for the ceremony site, maybe for the cake table or guest book table.
Cake Table Letters
I was at AC Moore and saw these letters for .39 and I wanted to use them for something. I decided to use them for the guest book table. I am going to mount these on a board or something like that to make it staggered. I love how these turned out.
Cake Topper (the holes are green beads)
Mock ups of my bouquets
Sorry my camera sucks, so I had to use my cell phone
Danielle's Bouquet- Maid of Honor
Here is the groom's boutonniere.
This is the Groomsmen boutonnieres
Card Bird cage
My kissing balls
Flower girl basket
Take out containers for candy buffet
Custom Hangers for my bridesmaids
Bridesmaid hair fasteners
I made these for my bridesmaids. I loved how they turned out. I plan to make a tutorial on how to make these.
Bridesmaid wine glasses
Instructions are in my blog
Cupcake Stand-still a work in progress
I fell in love with cupcake wrappers but they are so expensive! After an hour of googling I got the confidence to make my own. I didn't want the wrappers to be matchy-matchy so I got a couple of different papers to make them. I got the template for here.
Flower girl bag
I bought the bag in the dollar section at Target and the ribbon is left over from the flower girl basket I made. I changed out the pink ribbon for green. I love how it turned out.
Jewelry for my Bridesmaids and flower girl
Picture frames for my BMs
Make-up bags for BM survival kit
I found these bags in the travel/trail size section at Target for $1.49! I added ribbon to it to have it match their tote bags. I plan to make a little survival kit to put in there.
I bought clip on earrings from Ross's and added shoe clips to them. I think these turned out awesome! There is a blue tint to the stones in the middle, so that might be my something blue.
Personalized Tote Bags
Again got this idea from Heather from Road to the Aisle blog I am thinking about making these for my Bridesmaids.
Candles for my bridesmaids
I got this idea from fellow knottie Lizzonyc
Book for flower girl
I got this from ebay. I can't wait to give it to my little flowergirl. At the end of the book there is a necklace for the Flower girl to wear.
Book for ring bearer
I hope that my little ring bearer loves this book... I got this off ebay also.
Bathroom basket sign
I have to make my sign yet but this is what it is going to say.
This is what the basket for the bathroom is going to look like... I'm still thinking about what all we are going to put in it.
I got this idea from fellow knottie emarshall
Another idea for the memorial table
I got this idea from fellow knottie vintageromance